Classes On Mondays At The Over Norton Village Hall From 11.30am - 2.30pm
Learn Techniques In Painting, Drawing, Collage And More.....
Flemish Oil Painting Techniques
Frequent In-class Demonstrations In A Wide Variety Of Techniques
Learn About Abstract Art
Oil Painting Intro Classes
Indepth Classes In Colour Theory And Their Practical Application
WilliamStudios Art Classes – Prices & Times
We run one class, on Mondays from 11.30am to 2.30pm which costs £30 per class
– the price of the class includes all the materials, basic brushes for class, along with paper for life drawing (A2) 90g weight, 200g weight and 16 x 12″ 130g, pencils, coloured pencils, charcoal, oil paints and acrylic paints for work in class.
Heavyweight watercolour paper and canvases are not provided, so if students wish to work on those supports they will be responsible for those purchases.
There are no materials of any kind supplied for students to take home.
If students wishes to use a different paper than those provided they will need to purchase that themselves.
Please call if you wish to come to take a look, so that we know that there is enough room. The first class is free so that everyone can see how the classes work and decide if they wish to join, but it must be booked.
- The classes are run on a flexible pay-as-you-go basis and you can start at any time throughout the year
- If you’d like a chat about our classes please feel free to give us a call on 0796 472 0574 or email us at – email@example.com
- People are welcome to come and see how it works, but call to let me know so that I am prepared for your visit and able to available for you.
- Please call and check that there is room to join the class if you are thinking of joining, rather than just turning up on the day.
Take The Plunge And Get Started Today
Private Art Tuition
Private art tuition costs £40 per hour with each session a minimum of two hours.
- We schedule a mutually convenient time for an initial session and you pay-as-you-go.
- For people who wish to build a specific portfolio or body of work private tutorials are a very good option.
- Students can also combine the group classes with private tuition.
Do give us a call on 0796 472 0574 for a chat about what you’d like to get out of your private art tuition, ask any questions you may have or or email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you.